Monday, August 16, 2010

Week two of nothing to do!

Hi everyone!

Well its week two of my husband working away from home. I guess I am doing ok. I have a plan now, I am going to start make lists of stuff to do during the day. Maybe this will help me stay more focused and start doing more. I am supposed to be packing the house, but I can't figure out where to start.
My daughter starts school on the 23rd and I can't wait. I am not looking forward to getting up early thou. I am going to start going library so my son can start having contact with other children. My son Jayden can be really mean but I thing it is because he is not used to other children.
One more thing I should write about and that is that I am not doing as well this term in school as I should be. I think it is because I just can't focus. I am thinking about the move and what will happen if our credit is to bad to move. My husband and my credit is really bad, so I keep thinking that no one is going to rent us a place to live.
Well I guess I've complained enough. Now I have to go clean something!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy your son might surprise you .I have a friend who little girl started school this year she has a 2 year old brother and she tries to tell him what to do . She all so hits him and I know brothers and sister do that some time . She has not got into any trouble yet at school . She is on her second week . Her mom hopes it stay that way . As for packing the house up maybe you could start with things you are not using right now . Then when it is closer to time to move start with what is left . Maybe you can get someone to help you . I know it want be a easy job but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete