Saturday, December 11, 2010

Been a while!

Well its been a while since my last blog. I need to vent and this seems to be the best place to do it. I really need a job. I have been looking every where and filling out applications like crazy. Money is so tight right now and I feel like it is all my fault. We had to set limits on how much to spend on the kids and we put it on credit cards. Even though that limit was $125 on each child it did not go far. My daughter is 10 and everything she wants costs so much money that she only ends up with like two things under the tree. Even Jayden who is 2 only ended up with like 4 things under the tree. I remember when I was a child we did not get expensive stuff but we ended up with a ton of gifts.
Maybe I should not let it bother me but I do. We are falling behind in our monthly bills because of the move, Christmas and just life. I really hate that I don't help solve these problems. Everyone keeps saying just finish school then you find a job. What if that's not true?

1 comment:

  1. YOU DON'T NEED A JOB !

    You need as many INCOME sources that you can possible get! You need MONEY Plain and Simple!

    You have just been brainwashed, like 97% of the population, into believing that a JOB is the ONLY way to make MONEY - a lifes necessity - that everyone MUST have to survive on in our MONEY driven world.

    ITS BULLS**T !

    A JOB is a single income source and if you rely on it solely YOU LOSE! Just look at the unemployment offices in ANY city in ANY country they are packed with the unemployed. Just in the USA alone, over 400,000 people a WEEK lose their jobs! No Thanks!

    My wife and I have 10+ income sources and have ZERO jobs as anyones employee. We are continuously evaluating and adding new income sources to our lives that create what we ALL need to survive in this world MONEY.

    Here is one of our completely free ways for you to add an income source - MONEY - to your life, if you can follow simple directions and are at least 13 years old.

    **Go here http://bit.ly/MYRSHB

    Your JOB, of getting the necessary work DONE to earn your MONEY, is completely up to you !

    We will give you a Daily To-Do List To Make Money to follow ... BUT...YOU MUST GET THE WORK DONE!

    **Go here http://bit.ly/MYRSHB

    Getting Older and Better Everyday,

    Addie and Chuck S.
    http://bit.ly/MYRSHB

    ReplyDelete