Friday, September 24, 2010

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are moving Oct 6th. We did not get exactly where we wanted but the area is still good and the schools are Graded A. They said that our credit was ok and because we have no criminal record we only had to pay first and security. Now we just have to have everything turned on and get the house we are living now sold. We had to borrow money from my husband mom and I want to pay her back as soon as possible.
The house we got is not as big as we wanted but it is four bedrooms. It is only 100 squire feet bigger than our house now, but that's ok. We decided that we can live in it for a year and if we want to change to a bigger house we can or renew for another year. The community is great. It has a pool and lots of great parks for the kids.
Now I just have to finish my paper so I can focus on packing and cleaning the house. I have so much to do and I find it really hard to focus on writing my paper. I know I will get it done but I hope its as good as I know it can be. Well back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, that is great news! Best of luck to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wendy!!! All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete